Under the leadership of Tony Martin, Chief Revenue Officer, Optum has named two workers’ comp and auto no-fault industry veterans to lead our enhanced commitment of support for clients’ needs.
Optum announces new leaders to strengthen client team and support client needs
Stacey McKee, who has been with Optum for over 19 years, was recently promoted to SVP of Account Management and will work with her team of account managers to help to ensure exceptional care for our clients.
Dionne Lacey-Artis has more than 20 years in the workers’ comp industry, including 11 years with Optum’s predecessor company, and has joined the organization as SVP of Field Sales. Her team is dedicated to helping clients find the right solutions to meet their business needs.
“We’re structuring our organization to ensure that clients are heard, their needs are acted upon and that they feel as if they are a part of a united front and team. With laser focus, we are striving for the highest levels of customer service in the industry with the end goal of making a difference – for our clients and for their claimants,” said Tony Martin.
Along with these leadership updates, Optum pledges to follow six strategic operating tenets to enhance client outcomes:
- STABILITY – We will work to remove barriers and concerns and deliver consistent, unexpected value to our clients.
- CLIENT CENTRICITY – We will put our clients first, supported by partnership and collaboration.
- CLIENT INTIMACY – We will maintain an innovative spirit and build upon our client history to become a stronger advocate for their needs.
- SIMPLIFICATION AND AUTOMATION – We will continuously look for ways to streamline our processes.
- COMMITMENT – We will deliver on our promises and commitments and earn the right to innovate through trust and execution.
- COMMUNICATION – We will drive proactive and timely client communication.
If you have any questions or would like to share a need or ideas for us to explore, please contact your account manager or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.